Social Entrepreneurship Development Programme
Social Entrepreneurship Development Programme is a pioneering initiative and a long term passionate initiative of Rumination to identify educational change agents and to help them to evolve as educational social entrepreneurs for the nation. The programme includes a certification course of educational social entrepreneurship, on job training and an opportunity to become a social entrepreneur in the education field at a specific area to contribute for the betterment of education.
Program Title : Social Entrepreneurship Development programme
Targeted Audience: Educational change agents and educational social Entrepreneurs
Learning Objectives :
• To elicit the need for social entrepreneurs and to kindle the spirit of social entrepreneurship
• To train the education change agents on various aspects of social entrepreneurship
• To hone the knowledge, skill and abilities to be a passionate social entrepreneur
• To help them in adopting an institution at a under privileged zone and to help them to deliver the best training possible to the students fraternity
• To help them in implementing Educational social entrepreneurship nodal centre in their preferred location.